Clos des Poulettes Cotes de Nuits Village White En Beauregard 2020
White | 2020
SKU: BUR226Product Description
- 100% white chardonnay on rootstock 101-14 or 161-49
- Small yields
- Nose: Very developed from the first taste. Citrus notes, acacia flower, and pears.
- Palate: Beautiful roundness with a slightly mineral tone, like the Corton Charlemagne (whose vineyard is geographically close) evolving towards almond, fresh butter, and hazelnut.
3- Food Pairing
- Ideal with fish and shellfish,
- Perfect with white meats, and strong cheeses.
- It should be drunk chilled but not iced (12°).
This wine is best drunk young (one to two years after harvest).
- But it will keep for up to five years, evolving significantly but remaining very pleasant.