- Grenache Noir
- 100% traditional vinification.
- Crushed and destemmed harvest.
- 10 to 20 days of vatting.
3- Tasting Notes
- A beautiful wine garnet robe that is bright and engaging.
- The nose is marked by clean and expensive fruit where aromas of ripe cherries and strawberries mingle with sweet spices.
- Indulgent licorice tannins build a tender and suave palate to the wine.
4- Food Pairing
- Roasted or braised free-range chicken.
- Lamb shoulder with thyme
- Roasted rabbit in strainer
This cuvée comes from a vineyard stretching around the village of Chusclan, on the right bank of the Rhone in southeastern of France.
The election is carried out on vines grown on a limestone terroir at the foot of the hillside, near the hill dominated by the Chateau De Gicon.