- 55% roussane
- 15% chenin blanc
- 12% viognier
- 9% semillon
- 9% colombard
- The 2019 vintage was more powerful, but 2020 is proving to be more subtle and elegant.
- It was a cooler vintage and it shows with the fresh flowers, pear, and lemon peel on the nose.
- Gentle mouthfeel with hints of chamomile and apricots.
- Lively acidity gives a mouth-watering finish.
- Handpicked grapes
- The Chenin blanc is from registered old vines.
- Naturally fermented.
- Vegan Friendly.
Kumusha in the Zimbabwean Shona language translates to 'your home', 'your roots', or 'your origin'.
through a collaborative process where I respect the vine, the winemaker, and the consumer, I try to build a brand of wines that represent and honor their roots.
-TINASHE NYAMUDOKA, SOMMELIER-
Born and raised in Zimbabwe, Tinashe Nyumudoka moved to South Africa for better economic prospects. Without any prior experience with wine, his journey took him from waiter to head sommelier of Africa’s most lauded restaurant, The Test Kitchen, and also respected wine judge in international competitions.