Beaune Longbois Domaine Berthelemot
Beaune is one of the largest Côte de Beaune districts, covering 430 ha and with no less than 42 sectors classified as “premier cru”.
– Appellation : Beaune
– Sector : Longbois
– History : a long plot of land formerly planted with trees.
– Orientation : East
– Domain surface area : 30a54ca
– Slope : 2 to 5% at an altitude of 310m .
– Date planted : 1987
– Vinestock : SO4 et 161-49
– Graft : Chardonnay, visual selection.
– Soil : Clay and limestone, shallow and stony.
– Taste : it reveals the good character of the altitude of the plot, mineral and tangy with hints of citrus and other fresh fruit.
– Serving temperature : 12 to 14°C and it can be advisable to decant recent vintages to enhance the aroma.