Château Beausejour Hostens A.O.C. Haut-Médoc
- 55% Merlot
- 45% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Harvested by hand.
- Yield: 40 to 50hl/ ha.
- Long maceration in thermo-regulated stainless steel vats.
- 12 months in oak barrel.
- Bottled at the estate. The wine is unfiltered.
- Red fruit and spices on the nose.
- Medium body, with soft tannins.
- Long lasting finish with notes of walnuts and currant.
- Best if decanted 1 to 2 hours in advance.
- Was Chateau Raymond Louis et Pache before 1929.
- The domain of 10 hectares is cultivated by Roland and Pascal Hostens.
Gravel and limestone of Pyrenean clay