Château Caillou les Martins
- 70% Merlot
- 30% Cabernet Franc
- The harvest is made by hand.
- Vinification remains traditional, but with use of modern technology.
- Traditional fermentation in thermo-regulated vats for 20 days.
- 18 months in oak barrels, (20% new oak)
- Dark red color.
- The nose has aromas of red fruit and berries.
Smooth, soft with well integrated tannins. The palate is full flavor and elegant
Situated in Lussac St Emilion, one of the famous Bordeaux right bank communes, this is a small 8 hectares vineyard.
Created and vinified with passion by Jean Francois Carrille, this wine expresses all the finesse and elegance of this exceptional terroir.