Château de St-Martin Rose & Roll
Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
Clay and Sandstone
Château de Saint Martin is a beautiful estate of 100 hectares, of which 50 are vines. It is steeped in history, beginning with the Romans who cultivated the vine and whose influence can still be felt today. Saint Martin became a wine priory of the monks of Lerins who developed wine growing at Saint Martin from the Xth to the XVIIIth century. In the XVth century, they built an exceptional underground cellar and it was in this venerable sanctuary that wine was matured in tanks hollowed out of the rock, giving perfect insulation. In 1740, the current owners family took over the estate and built the beautiful tasting room which welcomes visitors today.