Château de Trousse
- 70% Merlot.
- 30% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Traditional vinification in tank.
- Aged in concrete vats for 12 months
- The coat is dense and brilliant.
- On the nose, we can detect aromas of red berries and wood.
- In the mouth, the wine is ample, with a good body, and nice fruit. The sprung structure offers elegant and silky tannins.
- Second label of Chateau Dubraud, established in 1998 in Saint-Christoly-de-Blaye.
- Owned and produced by winemaker Alain VIDAL and his wife Celine.
- The estate is about 45 ha of vineyard, divided into 4 blocks to St Christoly, St Vivien, Civrac de Blaye and St Girons of Aiguevives. The clay-limestone and silico-clay soils contribute a diversity of expression.
- Rational cultivation; care and attention during the cultivation process, green harvest, rigorous early season harvesting, tilling the earth and use of organic manure and non-chemical weed killers.