Domaine de l’Olivette Bandol
• Silico-calcarous soil.
• 40% Mourvedre.
• 30% Grenache.
• 30% Cinsault.
• Low yield: 36-37 hl/hectare.
• The grapes are picked manually.
• Total de-stemming.
• Cold maceration, before low pressure pressing
• Cold fermentation for 15 to 20 days before bottling.
• Great with salads, grilled fish, spicy food.
• Light color of orangey reflections.
• On the nose, subtle aromas of acacia and white flowers.
• On the palate, fruity, with a refreshing titillating taste, with a harmonious balance.
• For 2 centuries now, the vineyard has been under the loving protection of one family… Over the years, they have been able to preserve all the local and typical characteristics of this wine.
• The conditions for qualifying for the AOC Bandol, are here not only complied with, but in fact, even surpassed. The family has not neglected the technical aspect, keeping up-to-date with technology, and aiming at new heights in expressing all the characteristics of this exceptional soil.
• The Bandol area has a wonderful micro-climate with low rainfall, stony ground and mild coastal climate.