Domaine de l’Olivette White Bandol
• Silico-calcarous soil.
• 90% Clairette.
• 10% Rolle.
• Low yield: 36-37 hl/hectare.
• The grapes are picked manually.
• Total de-stemming.
• Cold maceration, before low pressure pressing.
• Vinification at low temperature with cold clarification.
• Great with grilled fish, seafood and white meats.
• Pale yellow color with slightly green reflections.
• On the nose, subtle aromas of almond and lime blossom.
• On the palate, soft and long lasting finish.
• For 2 centuries now, the vineyard has been under the loving protection of one family… Over the years, they have been able to preserve all the local and typical characteristics of this wine.
• The conditions for qualifying for the AOC Bandol, are here not only complied with, but in fact, even surpassed. The family has not neglected the technical aspect, keeping up-to-date with technology, and aiming at new heights in expressing all the characteristics of this exceptional soil.
• The Bandol area has a wonderful micro-climate with low rainfall, stony ground and mild coastal climate.