Thierry Veron Sancerre ‘Cave de la Bouquette’
- In September 2006, Thierry Veron took over from his father Christian, perpetuating the long family tradition.
- Based in the center of Chavignol, with 5.5 hectares (13.5 acres) of vineyard in AOC, this is one of the smallest estate in the Sancerre region.
- The vines are 30 years old on averageand are all situated on the sloping hills around Chavignol.
- The work is punctuated in autumn by the harvest that is entirely done by hand.
- By letting nature take its course, they allow the soil to express itself totally and obtain each year different wines reflecting the specificity of the vintage.
- Vines are planted on chalky soils.
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- Served between 8 and 12°C, it is perfect for aperitif.
- It is perfect to accompany oysters, sea shells and fish, delicious with “foie gras” and perfect with goat cheese (crotin de Chavignol)
- It is a dry and fruity wine, full of freshness and vivacity.
- Best drunk young.