Vignerons du Pallet Roches Blanches – Sustainable
VAL DE LOIRE – MUSCADFT SEVRE ET MAINE SUR LIE
• Association of 10 winegrowers from the village of Le Pallet, in the vineyard of Nantes created in 2006.
• In combining their skills, they can better meet the variety of challenges to be a winegrower today. Bringing together their complementary forces is the response to transformations in the professional environment. This “cultural revolution” aims at turning their vineyards into sustainable businesses, respectful of the nature, socially responsible and economically profitable.
• Mainly grown on soils lying on bedrock of granite and gneiss, this selection follows a precise and meticulous course.
• 100% Melon de Bourgogne
• Low pressure of the grapes.
• Cold stabulation before fermentation.
• Thermo-controlled fermentation tank 14-16°C.
• Maturing “sur lies” for 6 months.
• Ideal for aperitif.
• Great with seafood and oysters, grilled fish.
• Light and refreshing.
• Elegant cuvee with a fresh nose dominated by citrus.
• On the palate, fruity and dry with a nice lemony attack in the mouth and a nice minerality.