CARE GARNACHA NATIVA
Red | 2017
SKU: SPA115Product Description
- 100% Grenache.
- Grapes from old vines (over 50 years).
600 to 800 meters.
3-Location and Climate:
- D.O.P Carinena, Northeast of Spain.
- Mediterranean climate
- Scarce rainfall
- Cold and dry wind called Cierzo.
- Rock and poor soils.
Rocky and poor soils.
Aged 8 months in American oak barrels
6- Winemaking Impressions:
- The wine displays an attractive red color with layers.
- Bright color, clean and powerful aromas of ripe red and black fruits with cacao and black coffee bean notes.
- On the palate, one finds spices, toasty hints, and mature notes, with a perfectly integrated tannic structure.
- On the finish, the wine is rich, elegant, powerful, and fruit-driven.
Bodegas CARE was founded in 2000, as a familiar and modern project focused on grape and wine quality.
With 150 Hectares and 4000 m and two state-of-the-art facilities for winemaking, the winery aims to lead an area with a great heritage.
Care is the Brand and intense to be the new face o Garnacha in Aragon.